1.Leave all crosswalks, fire lanes and driveways open when waiting in car line.
2. Head Start will use the SOUTH entrance to enter their classroom- Cascade Heights will no longer use this door.
3. MORNING DROP OFF- Head Start drop off is at 8:15- Head Start parents MUST bring their tiny three and four year olds into the building, which means caregivers must park and walk to the South entrance. Please be courteous to our new neighbors and leave the gravel spaces open for them. IF you are parking in the morning and plan to stay past 8:00 am- OR you arrive after 7:55 and must park to sign in tardy students, please park in these other available spots. You may park (1)in front of the church, (2) our paved lot (as space is available), and (3)side streets.
4. DISMISSAL will be by carline only. - There will be NO walk up dismissal at the South Gate or anywhere else.
5. The office and building will be closed from 3:15 to 3:45 to allow staff to assist in car line safety. Please prearrange with your child’s teacher for any after school meetings.
6. Homework Club and after school activity students will convene immediately after school in the cafeteria- They will dismiss at 4:45 p.m. in front of the school. If you need access to the building between 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. and be brought to the front door for after school car line.
7. While in car line, pay attention, load and unload only from the school side, not street side. Be patient, courteous and kind!